The Flu

Boo---the flu!

Today marks the fourth day I haven't felt like myself.  At first, I thought "Oh, here come the side effects of the chemo everyone talks about".  So far, I really have not had any side effects from my chemo, and have felt blessed to be tolerating it so well.  After two days of my stomach cramping and feeling dizzy every time I walked around, I realized this had nothing to do with the chemo.  Upon speaking to my sister, she confirmed it had made its rounds through her home as well.  I became frustrated as I've always been the one who doesn't catch things.  I pride myself on being tough and simply not catching flus, colds and illnesses that others catch.  I always say "my immune system is like a block wall.  Nothing is getting through".  I still believe my body is stronger than most so I'm happy to say I've kept going through this.  It's just a flu after all.....I'm feeling somewhat better today other than repeated trips to the bathroom.

I will not give in to this........

Go to THE ONE STOP CANCER SHOP to shop for breast cancer products and useful information. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Visited Posts